How to clean mattress? One Hygienic offers professional mattress cleaning and sanitising service to residential and commercial properties in Malaysia.
100% DRY, CONVENIENT, 100% Chemical Free and QUALITY SERVICE GUARANTEED
It is recommended to clean the mattress for at least 2 times a year. This will maintain an acceptable mattress hygiene standard for your family and guests.
Renowned Potema® Mattress Hygiene Treatment Equipment
- The ORIGINAL mattress cleaning and sanitising equipment designed and internationally patented in Germany in 1989.
- Used in more than 16 countries, with more than 5000 systems distributed to service providers around the world.
- Received numerous accreditations by international hygiene journals and laboratories in medical fields for its proven results.
- The only mattress Hygiene treatment system that is awarded with ECARF certification in the world.
- Featured on TV Channels internationally for its effective results in cleaning and sanitising mattresses professionally for residential and commercial needs.
Internationally Proven Mattress Cleaning & Sanitising Treatment Process:
The system would generate high frequency vibrations to the mattress and loosen dirt particles deep within the mattress
2. Extraction of Nasty Rubbish
Disintegrated dirt particles and micro organisms would be extracted by an integrated industrial grade vacuum, specially developed & adjusted for mattresses only.
Simultaneously, an intensive germicidal Ultra Violet (UV-C) radiation is used to kill bacteria, viruses and spores that grow on the mattress. This is a similar chemical free disinfecting method used in medical field.
4. Long Term Protection
The internationally patented Potema Spray is then applied on the surface to protect the mattress against micro organism and re-infestation of dust mites.
Acarex® Mattress Hygiene Test
The Acarex test is proven to scientifically measure guanine, chemical found in the faeces of the house dust mite and will reliably detect high levels of house dust mite.